Anne-Marie Edward Science Building
- Construction of a new 6 storey building with one underground floor at John Abbott College. New pavilion is attach to existing building.
- Science & Health Technologies Building houses mainly classrooms, laboratories, offices, a learning center and have 2 elevators.
- Total surface of 11,555 m2. Foundations is concrete base and in certain areas with anchoring in the rock.
- Construction made of concrete to implement ± 615 t.m of reinforcing steel and ± 6863 m3 of concrete.
- Building’s envelope consisting of curtain-wall exclusively. Geothermal system providing the building’s energy needs. LEED® Gold Certified.
- Activity Sector Institutional
- Client Collège John Abbott
- Year 2010-2012
- Value $30,500,000
- Engineers SDK et Associés / Pageau Morel et associés
- Architect Saucier + Perrotte Architectes
- Realisation Mode General Contractor