Galderma – Essor plant
EBC was awarded the mandate to expand, by 75,000 sq. ft., a pharmaceutical plant located in Baie-D'Urfé. The first component of the project consisted primarily in the expansion of the warehouse area. An existing warehouse area also changed usage, over 10,000 sq. ft. During this part of the work, the pharmaceutical production was interrupted for two weeks in order to facilitate works in this sector of the plant, thus accelerating the release of the area. The second component consisted of the development of the laboratory sector. This project is awaiting LEED® certification.
- The project required the acceleration of various activities to meet the schedule.
- Value analysis performed at the client's request.
- Industrial context that involved close coordination with the process.
- Design and work management according to LEED certification requirements.
- Activity Sector Industrial
- Client Galderma
- Year 2015-2016
- Value $26,000,000
- Engineers WSP Canada inc.
- Architect DFS Architecture & Design
- Realisation Mode Traditional