Woven into the urban fabric of the community alongside shopping centers, the Laval University, Roland-Beaudin Park and the Sainte-Foy sports center, the Sommet 3V building also takes advantage of the exhilarating activities of Route de l'Église. This structure consists of 592, one to three bedroom condos as well as 300 square feet studio style units, spread over 14 above ground floors. It also features 4 underground levels housing 540 parking spaces. In addition, the building offers several luxurious common areas, such as a hotel-style lobby, an indoor pool in a dedicated pavilion, a neighborhood café-bistro, two reception lofts, two gyms one of which features a yoga space, a games room and much more.
- On the roof, there's a second pool, a terrace with dinning area and a year-round barbecue area.
- bike sharing and electric TESLA model 3 car sharing services.
- Activity Sector Residential
- Client Marc Lachance
- Year 2017-2018
- Value $51,250,000
- Engineers Groupe conseil SID
- Architect Sublime architecture
- Realisation Mode Design-build