Foreman – Civil Engineering & Earthworks — All locations
Under the superintendent’s supervision, the foreman manages all activities related to the execution of construction work.
Working at EBC means being part of a thriving company that operates in a variety of sectors across Canada. Its also means working for a company concerned about the health and well-being of its employees by offered them a variety of actions and programs.
Want to join forces with a talented and dynamic team? Are you looking for an enjoyable work environment with excellent working conditions? EBC is the ideal place to take on new challenges and advance your career.
- Supervise the work team
- Being responsible for the quality of work and the delivery of work in limited time
- Prepare and plan the necessary material resources for the work
- Ensure the implementation and enforcement of the health and safety policies at work
- Participating in site meetings
- Completing the log sheet of the work and quantities
- 5 years experience in a construction trade
- Knowledge of the laws of construction
- Having a good knowledge of equipment, execution standards and work methods
- Good planning and organization
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently
- Having a motivating and unifying spirit
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Being in good physical ability and resistance to stress
- Desire for challenge
Conditions offered by EBC
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid group insurance program
Are you up
for the challenge?
In accordance with our policy, we will communicate only with the selected candidates for an interview.