Site office manager — Civil engineering & Earthworksr
Under the project manager’s supervision, the office manager ensures the good functioning of the administrative services of the site.
Working at EBC means being part of a thriving company that operates in a variety of sectors across Canada. Its also means working for a company concerned about the health and well-being of its employees by offered them a variety of actions and programs.
Want to join forces with a talented and dynamic team? Are you looking for an enjoyable work environment with excellent working conditions? EBC is the ideal place to take on new challenges and advance your career.
- Depending on the size of the project, the office manager may be required to manage the work of one or more site clerks
- Ensure compliance in the preparation and processing of weekly payroll
- Supervising and supporting the work of site clerks in all their functions: update employee records, hiring and termination, compiling hours
- Operating machinery and equipment and fuel management assignments of workers (air tickets and accommodation), communications construction, office supplies, etc.
- Conduct final checks of various reports.
- Resposable for the subcontractors orders
- Provide support to the superintendent and the project manager when there are problems with payroll, transportation, union, etc.
- Develop tools and processes to ensure the good functioning of the administrative services of the site
- All other related duties
- 3-5 years experience in a clerk site position
- Hold a professional or technical diploma in administration or accounting (asset)
- having a thorough knowledge of the preparation of construction payroll (essential)
- Being organized and have good speed for execution
- Good resistance to stress and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong skills in human resource management and problem solving
- High availability and mobility, we have project throughout the province of Québec
Conditions offered by EBC
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid group insurance program
Are you up
for the challenge?
In accordance with our policy, we will communicate only with the selected candidates for an interview.