Superintendent — Building
Under the project manager’s supervision, the superintendent leads a work team and ensures the good running of work on site.
Working at EBC means being part of a thriving company that operates in a variety of sectors across Canada. Its also means working for a company concerned about the health and well-being of its employees by offered them a variety of actions and programs.
Want to join forces with a talented and dynamic team? Are you looking for an enjoyable work environment with excellent working conditions? EBC is the ideal place to take on new challenges and advance your career.
- Managing all activities related to the execution of construction work
- Correctly interpret plans and specifications to ensure compliance with the schedule
- Informing the project manger with the subcontractor’s performance
- Ensure the quality log work performed
- Ensure the implementation and enforcement of the health and safety policies at work
- Participating in site meetings
- Completing the log sheet of the work and quantities
- 15 years experience in a construction trade
- Having a technical diploma in civil engineering is an asset
- Knowledge of the laws of construction
- Have good knowledge of: equipment, execution standards, work methods
- Good planning and organization
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently
- Having a motivating and unifying spirit
- Being in good physical ability and resistance to stress
Conditions offered by EBC
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid group insurance program
Are you up
for the challenge?
In accordance with our policy, we will communicate only with the selected candidates for an interview.