Highways 40 and 73 | Phases 1 & 2
The Ministère des Transports, de la Mobilité durable et de l'Électrification des transports (MTMDET) has contracted EBC for the construction of two (2) phases of the Felix-Leclerc (40) and Laurentienne (73) highways interchange.The project consists of executing the following work:
- Demolition and construction of two (2) new bridges.
- Rehabilitation structures supporting two (2) ramps over the Highway 73.
- Reconstruction of 10 km of roadway.
- Rehabilitation of ramps.
- Construction of two new ramps ( Marais and Bouvier).
- Reconstruction of the storm sewer network.
- Lighting, signage and fibre-optic network installation.
- Activity Sector Infrastructures
- Client Ministry of Transport (MTQ)
- Year 2015 - 2017
- Value $55,000,000