Jean River Crossing 6B
- The Jean River Crossing provides a roadway and two railway accesses to the Wabush Mine in Labrador.
- This project consisted in the construction works of two railway bridges according to AREMA standards which consisted of steel structure bridges on prefabricated concrete abutment.
- Earthworks, drainage and signage replacement were also part of the mandate.
- All this was executed in an operational environment as both tracks were kept open throughout the construction phase.
- Activity Sector Infrastructures
- Client Cliffs Natural Resources
- Year 2013
- Value $3,400,000
- Engineers AECOM