Rockland Food Court
Rockland is a destination favoured by fashionistas, offering its clientele an elegant and contemporary environment, in Town of Mont-Royal at the juncture of Highways 15 and 40. The new culinary experience has drawn on the latest trends in dining and design to become a trendsetter for the Greater Montreal area. The food court concept has been restyled with an aesthetic more suited to the restaurant experience. The configuration was re-examined and the food sector given a facelift. Patrons can now enjoy the open air kitchens, a central Italian counter, a large atrium window and an outdoor terrace.
- The work consists in developing 36,735 sq. ft. for the food court
- about 1135 sq. ft. for a vestibule, an elevator for the new tenant, (Sobey’s);
- a cash and carry area;
- a reception with an adjustable dock leveler and a concrete floor dock.
- Activity Sector Commercial
- Client Cominar
- Year 2018
- Value $8,000,000
- Engineers GBI Services d'ingénierie
- Architect Architecture 49
- Realisation Mode Traditional