Distance Education – Rosemont College – LEED Silver
- EBC has been mandated by pre-qualification to undertake the construction of a new three (3) story building with a 24,700 sq. ft. area in order to enlarge the Rosemont College.
- A glass link is designed to connect the new building to the College. A new ventilation system is intended to serve the College’s Wing A. The building has a total volume of ± 2,000 m3 poured on site, and a floor area of ± 18,000 sq.ft.
- The building will be equiped with a service elevator whose design criteria includes the possibility for the elevator to access additional floors built at a later stage in the project.
- The building’s facade will be lined with a conventional non-load bearing wall, composed of steel and brick.
- The Distance Education Rosemont College is LEED Silver certified.
- Activity Sector Institutional
- Client Collège Rosemont
- Year 2010
- Value $7,000,000
- Engineers Dessau
- Architect Jodoin Lamarre Pratte Architectes
- Realisation Mode General Contractor