SSQ Tower Longueuil
Construction of a prestigious office building covering 250,000 sq. ft., intended for more than 330 employees of the SSQ financial institution. The building has 12 floors above ground as well as an underground parking lot of 250 spaces spread over two levels. Occupants and visitors have access to several conference rooms, multimedia rooms, restaurants and shops at the level of the commercial promenade, an outdoor parking lot, showers and changing rooms, rest areas as well as outdoor terraces populated by plants. A landing stage with unloading dock, five high-speed elevators and a freight elevator are also available to users.
- Project carried out according to an integrated design program (IDP).
- Construction of a large glass canopy overlooking a 35,000 sq. ft. shopping arcade on the ground floor, which houses several restaurants and shops.
- Direct access to a metro station: close coordination with the Réseau de transport de Longueuil.
- Significant reduction in energy consumption versus basic industry standards.
- Water management and natural lighting optimization.
- Green roof to reduce heat zones.
- Sanitary equipment equipped with low flow and motion detection components.
- LEED® Gold certification, 2017.
- Marcus Vitruve Award, Excellence in Construction Contract Management category, CEGQ, 2015.
- Activity Sector Commercial
- Client SSQ - Société immobilière Inc.
- Year 2014-2016
- Value $52,000,000
- Engineers SDK et associés inc. / BPA (Bouthillette Parizeau et associés) / Marchand Houle et associés
- Architect BMD (Bernard Mercier Drouin Architectes)
- Realisation Mode Construction Management
- Other Stakeholders Régis Côté et associés (LEED®)